Tuesday, September 4, 2007

School's back!






YEAH! School is back on. I am now in the 6th grade. And, yes we rule the school. I am very excited to get back to school. I missed my friends over the summer. This year I have a man as a teacher. I hope he is nice. I was a little nervous when I walked into my new classroom, but then some of my friends called my name and waved me over to where they had saved a seat for me. I love my new bag. I decided to forgo comfort and practicality and go for style, 100% style. I just hope it last through the year and doesn’t kill my back.

3 comments:

RachelJHall said...

I was very glad to finally find your blog page...I think you looked just fabulous on your first day of school....The bag was great!
You are looking too grown up...I have known you since you were a little girl...I am glad that we live closer now...
Write me back and we can keep this going!!
Rachel Hall

Tonya said...

Hey Casidee,

See, I told you that I read your blog. :o) Your bag is cute and you looked great for your first day of school. Enjoy your school year!!

Sis Kelley

Collier Family said...

Hey Cousin CasiDee! Itsnt it great that we have the same name? (Well kind of!) Your blog is really neat, I loved seeing all the pictures and reading about everything. You are beautiful!! We'll see you at Thanksgiving!

Loves,
Julie Dee