Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stake Dances!!

Last night I went to the best Stake Dance in the world! I knew so many people there! It was a Cowboy/Cowgirl theme, so I got to wear jeans. :)
It was my friend Katharine's last dance (she is moving to Virginia next week), so she took lots of pictures. :)



(Top:) Devin, Katharine, Me and Kyle
(Bottom:) Synthya and Josh.




James and I.
Katharine thinks its cool to take pictures of me slow dancing with boys.
Its not. ;)




Kyle and I.



 Looking fierce!




Cassidy Dixon turned 14 on the 5th, so this was her very first dance! Needless to say, Cassidy Squared rocks the dances. :)







 Cassidy and Whitney.




Josh, Kyle, Trevor and Tristin.








 They didn't like the flash very much. :)




Hannah.







Lindsay, James and I.
(The Three Amigos!)



Payback. :)
(I love how far away they are standing.)

2 comments:

put☼on☼my☼blue☼suede☼shoes said...

Why the crap did you put up that awkward picture where the guy was being a huge turd. He kept giiving me these overly polite smiles and pity laughsand it drove me insane. He wouldn't even make eye contact and he kept giiving me these overly polite smiles and pity laughs...the guy was a huge turd (kidding)...(mostly)

put☼on☼my☼blue☼suede☼shoes said...

I just repeated what I said.....weird....just thought I should point that out, thanks :)