Sunday, February 6, 2011

5 Things I love Sunday!


1. The other day a friend of mine handed me a piece of paper with this picture on it. She told me she saw it on the internet and thought of me.
I laughed. really hard.




(Whitney, Cassidy, Nathan, Me)
2. Stake Dances!!




3. Okay, okay. I know this picture was in my last "5 Things I love Sunday" post, but listen up dudes. You see how I am missing a tooth in that picture? Well, not any more! Hallelujah!! I now have both canine teeth in my mouth. Which means I am that much closer to getting my braces off. Heck.Yes.



4. This song. Its a pretty awesome cover of a already awesome song. I'm loving Lady Danville nowadays.



5. The adorable blog, Nat the Fat Rat. I've been sick the past few days and I've spent alot of time looking at her blog. This girl cracks me up! ( I really like one of her older posts about red lipstick.)  

THE END.

I will now go forth and watch Glee.
Happy happy Sunday everyone!



1 comment:

Haylee said...

You are so pretty! Your hair is like perfect.
Aren't stake dances the best? My favorite ones are the multi-stake dances, when there are TONS of people.
And ok, that song? Freaking obsessed with it! Seriously I have been for like a week now. I think it's 10x better than the original and I love MGMT so that's saying a lot.