Friday, February 4, 2011

Girls Camp!!

As I was looking through some old pictures, I realized that I never blogged about girls camp! Girls camp last year was SO much fun and I cant wait till next summer to do it all again! Most of these pictures were taken on the (very long) bus ride there. :)


 The girls from my ward!
(L-R): Elsie, Marissa, Me, Laura, Claire, Tess, Caroline, Cassidy, Brooke, Whitney, Ashley, Crystal, Sayla, Rachel and Natalie.




Whitney and I. We were in the same cabin last year and had such a fun time together!




 Caroline and I.
Caroline is, without a doubt, one of the funniest people I have ever met. :) 





Tess and I.




Elsie and I sat next to each other the whole bus ride and had a great time! We sang songs, ate chicken, and took tons of pictures! :)




















Cassidy and Whitney. What cuties! ;)




Elsie, Laura and I!




1 comment:

Caroline! said...

Lol what the crap, you and Elsie ate chicken and didn't give me some. That's wrong! Haha i love these photos though, Good times Chica!