Sunday, February 27, 2011

Texting is F.U.N

Sometimes, my friend Laura will text me on her dads phone. One day, I sent her this picture:

(Have I ever told you that I LOVE Unicorns?)



Then, she sent me this:
(She got a new leather jacket for Christmas.)


And I sent her this:
(This is a button I saw in Hot Topic. Do you see what it is? hehehe...)



And this:
(this was on the wall at some mall in Arizona)





Then she sent me this:




So sent her this:
(what a cutie, am I right?)




And then she out did me by sending me this:
(hottest man EVER. for realz.)



I then sent her this:

(becasue its true.)




And this:


AND this:
(JD stands for James Dean...)



And she sent me back this:



And this totally explains our relationship.
The End.

3 comments:

Devin said...

HAHAHA! I like the best friends button

Caroline! said...

I can understand the James Dean picture... he's not bad-looking. :p

Laura :D said...

hehehehe.... That was a great night. :)