Saturday, March 5, 2011

Beastly


    In a hour or so, I am going to go see the new movie "Beastly" with a few friends. This is what I am wearing!


Glasses: Ray Ban, Earrings: Cookie Lee,  Blouse: Ann Taylor, Watch: Kenneth Cole (stole it from my daddy), Jeans: Target, Shoes: Style&Co.


 (please excuse the awkward poses and exposed bra strap (oops!)...I'm kinda dork when it comes to being in front of the camera.)


So yeah, I am now going to watch Beastly. Not because it looks like it would be a good movie, but because I want to stare at Alex Pettyfer for two hours....
Peace out,
CasiDee
PS: My glasses are real...just saying...
PSS: Hopefully whoever sits behind me tonight is tall. I fear my hair is to big and might block someones view?

4 comments:

Devin said...

How was that movie it looks pretty good

Paige Renae said...

Hi CasiDee! I absolutely love your blog and style! I'm so glad that I stumbled upon it through Nicole.
This outfit looks great on you, and I was wondering how you did your bun! It looks so perfect, and I always love experimenting with new ways to do a high-bun.
xo, Paige Renae

CasiDee said...

Devin: The movie was really good!

Paige Renae: Thank you so much! I really like your blog too. Its adorable! :) I found this tutorial: (http://tandsdaybook.blogspot.com/2010/11/round-two.html) from the cute blog The Daybook. Sometimes its really fast and easy to do, and sometimes it just wont work!
I hope that helps!

Haylee said...

K I'm going comment crazy I realize but this is the last one I swear. Why the heck do you look so cute with glasses? Seriously this isn't fair. You better wear them all the time because you seriously pull them off so well.