Tuesday, May 24, 2011

life according to my iphone, the bachelorette, music, and other stuff.


I love hanging with friends and babysitting cutie patooties.

So, here's the dealio. I told myself I wouldn't watch The Bachelorette this season. I promised myself. But I was sick today...and there was nothing better to do...
and now I'm hooked. there's no stopping me now.
I'm pretty much head over heels in love with William. And i really, really do not like the wine making guy. or the bald guy. And there's just something about Bentley...
And seriously? What is up with Batman? And the guy that got drunk?
Oh boy...

In other news, I just discovered some great songs. I've been listening to them non-stop today.

1: Fix You-Coldplay
2:Colours-Grouplove
3:Big Jet Plane-Angus and Julia Stone
4:Skinny Love-Birdy
5:Holding a Heart-Girl Named Toby

Oh, and guess what? This is my 100th post! WOO HOO! My mom said that I should do a "100 things about me" post. And I said: "Ha. Right. I'm not that interesting."
So how about a 10 things about me post?
Okay, here we go...

1: I once got chased by a llama. Two of them, actually. They chased me and my mom and my mom hopped a fence and left me there to die. But don't worry. I used the force to make them back off. No harm was done.  

2: I can some what play the guitar. But you will never hear me play! Never!

3: I can some what play the piano. I pretty much kick behind at "Let it Be" and "Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)" but I cant really play anything else.

4: I once met Lebron James. He gave my brother a T-shirt.


5: I also met The Fonz. He was pretty much awesome.
(My brother and the Fonz)

6: I once woke up with a black eye. Just...woke up. I didn't do anything. If you wanna see pictures, click here. But just a warning, those pictures were taken back before I plucked my eyebrows...

7: I almost died in a mosh pit at a Vampire Weekend concert. (and seriously? who moshes to Vampire Weekend?!) I also punched a drunk teenager at a Dashboard Confessional concert.
(My mom and I at the Dashboard concert.)

(Ezra, the lead singer from Vampire Weekend.)


8: I've ridden a camel in the desert.


9: I went to the 25th anniversary of the goonies in Astoria, Oregon. (where they filmed it!) I got to meet some of the cast, and even got "arrested" in the jail!
10. I modeled once. Which is crazy because I am soooooo awkward in front of a camera.

Well...that's it! Holy cow that was a long post...


3 comments:

Haylee said...

So true story. You know ...... on bachelorette? I totally know him. ha, he's my friends cousin! Ok I don't know him well but STILL.
And yes you SO are interesting enough to have a 100 question about me post. Just for the record.
haha I'm laughing my head off, you got chased by llamas!? Can you get a sweeter story than that? Seriously though.
COOL you met Lebron James. Pretty sure I've never met anybody famous. I'm jealous.
Oh and have a BLAST in Europe when you go. Gosh you're itinerary sounds absolutely awesome, especially Amsterdam!

Haylee said...

Woops! That ....... was supposed to be Bentley! haha I spaced out on his name for a sec and was going to google it after I'd typed up the rest of your comment but then forgot. Sorry about that!

Laura :D said...

can you please put that picture of Caroline and I on Facebook? I LOVE IT!


P.S. I love your post. :)