Saturday, June 25, 2011

Herbie The Love Bug

Meet Cassidy.
Cassidy is my shopping idol.
Seriously, she finds the most beautiful things for the cheepest prices!
One time, Cassidy walked into Sunday school wearing a STUNNING pink dress.
"ohhhh myyyy gooossshh. Cassidy! Where in the world did you get this stunning dress?" I asked.
"Oh, The Goodwill," She said. "It was only six dollars."
.............
Do you see what I mean? She is amazing.
So one day, we planed a Goodwill shopping extravaganza. She was going to teach me her ways, and I was going to buy a whole new wardrobe for dirt cheep.
At least, that's what I imagined.
But when we got to Goodwill, there was nothing there but a bunch of pit stained wife beaters and mumus.
It was sad, to say the least.
Then, we went to dollar tree. Because, really. Why not go to dollar tree?
And the lady there was really mean.
It was starting to get late, and I was starting to get depressed.
As my mom was driving us home, I came up with a great idea:
McDonald's ice cream.
Their vanilla cones dipped in chocolate? ohhhh dang.
So she took us, and as we pulled into the parking lot, we saw this beauty:



and then my life was complete.

1 comment:

jessica whitaker said...

Oh my goodness, I totally know what you mean about the Goodwill thing! I see all these posts about thrifting and get pumped up to go and find nothing!