Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I've Got Purple Legs

(Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger outlet, Skirt: Guess outlet, Tights: J.Crew, Shoes: Style&Co)

Awkward: -I was asked to lead the music at a baptism on Saturday and I said yes, even though I don't know how to lead music. I just kinda stood up there and waved my arm around and pretended like I knew what I was doing.

 -Before I explain this awkward, you should know two things. One: I played softball for the first time in a year just a few days ago…and now my body hurts sooooo bad. And two: I have this crazy Spanish teacher that is bald and likes to dance and wears the same shirt but in different colors every day. Okay, onward.
So, Yesterday, I walked into my Spanish class and all of the tables and chairs were gone. And my first thought was “cool, no Spanish today.” And then I was all like: “Nooooo, who am I kidding? With my luck, we are probably doing some dumb line dance or something.”
And guess what we did? A line dance. The dance included jumping up and down, running around in circles, and kicking our legs in the air. And we had to sing in Spanish while doing it. I was in so.much.pain.

-My Spanish teacher had these massive pit stains…it wasn’t pretty.

-One of my very best friends, Kristyn, is moving at the end of the school year, so she had a going away party at Skate world. As my friend and I were skating into the bathroom, I said: "Wow, I'm surprised that I haven't fallen yet!" And then guess what I did? I fell. In the bathroom. How GROSS is that?!? and to make things even better, there were toooons of people in there that saw. and they laughed at me.
-Sex Ed. Seriously, most awkward class ever.
Awesome: - THERE IS ONLY HALF A DAY LEFT OF SCHOOL. And I might skip it…
-Getting an A on my health final. I may or may not have started singing “sweet, sweet victory” :)
- This playlist. I seriously listen to it non-stop. I loooove the oldies.


-Church Softball!! It's so much fun!
-I love this cover of "First Day Of My Life" by: Bright Eyes and this cover of "Delicate" by: Damien Rice. She is so good!
-My dinosaur ring. It brings me good luck, so I wore it during my finals. Seriously guys? This thing is magical.


Love,
CasiDee

1 comment:

Haylee said...

You're adorable. Just sayin'.
hahaha sex ed, gotta love that class. The best is when you have cute boys in your class. That doesn't make for an awkward situation at ALL.
I'm totally jealous of your dinasaur ring. It's pretty freaking sweet, not going to lie.