Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Berlin

Berlin was a lot of fun. There was so much history everywhere!

Our hotel in Berlin was super cool! It had this awesome aquarium that we could see right outside our window. The bellhop called it a "beautiful ocean view." :)



There were beautiful buildings everywhere.














Me at the Brandenburg Gate.



My new favorite people, The Streetles! They play Beatles songs in the street. How awesome is that?
















Oh, Bentley... ;)


Check Point Charlie












Part of the Berlin Wall.








Me and my dad. :)

2 comments:

Brissa said...

1. you have a picture of james dean in your header. i love james dean, therefor, i love you.
2. this trip looks AMAZING!
3. an aquarium outside?! i have GOT to find a way to get inside that giant fish tank!
4. i really hope you brought the streetles back with you. like reeeeally hope you did.

Haylee said...

Ok that aquarium? Sweetest thing EVER! I can't believe that was at your hotel. So freaking awesome. I'm loving the picture with you and the Streetles. Definitely the best name ever. That one on the right is kind of cute too if I do say so myself!
You're so cute CasiDee, I loved looking at these. (I also love those sunglasses you're wearing P.S.)