Sunday, July 31, 2011

especially for youth

This picture was taken on the last day of Freshmen year.
Lindsay and I left campus (totally against the rules) (no big deal)
and went to Panda Express.
It was delicious.
Anyways, the point of this story is that Lindsay is sleeping over tonight.
and then tomorrow we wake up at 6:00 AM
and then we will get in a car and drive for 3 hours.
Why?
Because we are going to EFY!!!!
I am so so so so so excited.
{so if you don't hear from me for awhile, that's why.}



In other news, I cut 3 more inches of my hair. That's 8 inches in total, dudes. What the hey?



Also: AFTER THE FINAL ROSE! ITS ON TONIGHT! and I swear, if Bentley is not there, I will be SO disappointed.



1 comment:

Brissa said...

i love panda. love it. have fun at efy! are you going to be in provo? hopefully it doesn't rain too much on you guys!