Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thank Heavens

Thank Heavens for crappy pictures of my new Swatch watch.
I love it with all my heart.
I cant take it off.
(I totally bought this Amsterdam. Woo Hoo! 
I could have bought it in the states for half the price,
but that wouldn't have been as cool...Right?)




Thank Heavens for Adele and Meiko 
and the mixed cd of Muse B-Sides
my friend made for me.



Thank Heavens for my family.



Thank Heavens that I now have an Iphone
that actually works.



Thank Heavens that THE SUN IS OUT.
Seriously.
It's about time.



Thank Heavens for
I have read these over and over again.
So funny and so inspiring!
I wish I could write like her.



Thank Heavens for frozen yogurt.
Chocolate with oreos and Carmel sauce, to be exact.



Thank Heavens for Zumba.
Funnest workout ever.



Thank Heavens for blogging.
Because I am really really horrible at keeping a journal.



Thank Heavens that EFY is in TWO WEEKS.



Thank Heavens that my friend Laura has cool Manny Pacquiao
and Star Wars T-shirts that she lets me borrow. :)



Thank Heavens for Modern Family.



Thank Heavens for bow ties.



Thank Heavens for spell check.



Thank Heavens for my friend Caroline that
teaches me fun sayings like
"Thank Heavens".



Thank Heavens!








No comments: