Wednesday, September 28, 2011

dear boy in the striped button up,



i really like your style. i love your ray bans and the way you rolled your jeans two inches above your ankles. i also love your hair. it reminded me of james dean. not gonna lie, i kinda wanted to run my fingers through it. okay, i really wanted to run my fingers through it.


wait, you don't remember me? we met at the dance saturday night...remember? okay. so maybe i'm using the term "met" loosely. i saw you, and i may or may not have stalked you. i don't think you noticed me. but it's all good! i'll wear my ray bans to the next dance. that way, we can have something to bond over.


we will be best friends one day. and you will let me run my fingers through your beautiful hair.
just you wait and see.


love,
CasiDee

1 comment:

Jessica said...

hahahaha!! YES. i love, love, love rolled jeans. woman you gotta meet this boiiiii.