Thursday, September 29, 2011

a few of my favorite things

in honor of president's uchtdorf's message about turning the mundane into the majestic,
 i would like to list off a few little things that have made me very happy this week.


being the oldest kids at skate world.




cute handouts from young womens.


 the weirdos i see walking down the street. :)


my handsome little brother.


my friend Tristin, who wears bow ties to school.


"ode to CasiDee" {written by the wonderful Whitney.},
 a pola of me from efy,
a letter from my favorite missionary,
 the most awkward photo booth strip of Laura and i from OMSI,
 and my favorite poem called "In Life."   


 this hunky man.


and this beautiful quote from Gordon B. Hinckley.


1 comment:

Haylee said...

Brownies in a MUG? No freaking way, I'm trying that now. (Please tell me that's your FBI mug by the way. Soo freaking killer.)