Thursday, June 21, 2012

"YOUR JAYWALKING EXPERIENCE DOES NOT DETERMINE THE WORTH OF YOUR SOUL, CASIDEE."


Is what my best friend just texted me.
I thought it was pretty blog-worthy.
In other news, Sophomore year is officially OVER.
Aaaaaand Summer has started!!!
{yes, that was worthy of an obnoxious amount of exclamation points.}
Here are a bunch of crappy & blurry pictures from my phone.
This post is going to be so obnoxious, I can already tell...








This is my Summer:
work, work, work, work, bowling, work, work, movie marathon nights, work, work, work, the pool, work, work, work, work, work, skate world, work, work, work, work, work, spanish tutor, work, work, working out, work work, woooorrrrk, and a little bit of sleep.
 But I am really loving it.

1 comment:

Haylee said...

You should hook me up with the guy on the left in the swimsuit picture. Except not really because knowing my luck he's probably your boyfriend or something. haha

HOW ARE YOU ONLY A SOPHOMORE? I think I've said that before but seriously that boggles my brain. You need to hurry up and graduate so that you can move to Provo and be my roommate. Really though.