Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'VE GOT SOUL BUT I'M NOT A SOLIDER.


Once upon a time, I was sitting in english class when i get a text message from my mom. The text message said this: "THE KILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT THE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!"
You dont even know how hard it was for me to not jump up out of my seat and run out of the classroom. We won tickets to the killers!

And did you know that Brandon Flowers is the most adorable human being to ever live? It's true. I mean, just look at this face:


But let's back up a little bit. M83 opened up, and don't even get me started. THEY KILLED IT. Hands down the best opening act I've ever seen. They were crazy! Running and jumping around, throwing their guitars; they even opened up with some guy coming out in a pig mask with lazer beam eyes...? Yeah, it was basically the weirdest yet best opening act ever. Also: the lead singer? BABE.





Thank goodness we got to sit up in the Nike box seats. We successfully avoided the mosh pits and crowds and instead pigged out on salsa the entire night.
And did I mention how adorable Brando Flowers is?






The show was amazing. I loved how much was put into the whole show-the lights, the video clips playing in the background, it was just all so much fun! Very different than the acoustic sets I usually go to. ;)
The Killers definitely made it in my top 10 concerts!

1 comment:

Carla Cee said...

FUN <3

join my firmoo giveaway:
http://carlacee.blogspot.com/2013/02/firmoo-international-giveaway.html