Tuesday, April 23, 2013

SWEET 17

WOAH WOAH WOAH. I haven't blogged about my 17th birthday party yet? Shame on me.
Ready for a picture overload?

 almost all of these pictures are out of focus. oh well.
 
 this is my friend jasper. he's an exchange student from germany. he's basically the funniest person you'll ever meet.
 

 please note my hand on mackay's chest. uhhh...where did that come from?!
 


 the thug life chose us. (?)
 

 hot hot hot.
 
 this is my best friend whitney. she's a babe. // this is my friend max. he just got his mission call to brazil. (!!!) i am so proud of him!  
 

we're in love.
 
trevor & mackay; the two studliest guys i know.
 
 someone on instagram said that this looked like a movie set, which made me think: wouldn't a tv show about my life just be the BEST?! // #thatawkwardmomentwhen you're looking back at your pictures and find this. grooosssssss.
 
this is cerena. she is one of the sweetest girls i know! total softball star, too.
 
it's so hard to be surrounded by guys like this.
 


 i am SO blessed to have such a great group of friends in my life.
thanks to everyone who made this day so special!
 
post script: shout out to my mom for making me have a birthday party this year. i haven't had one since i was 11 ( i'm not big on planning things) and i was really nervous about it for some strange reason, but it turned out to be so much fun!! 

No comments: