Sunday, June 16, 2013

I GIVE A CRAP ABOUT AN OXFORD COMMA

 
I've seen Vampire Weekend in concert twice before, and both concerts were unforgettable. It was back in my middle school days, when I was young and naïve and didn't even know what a mosh pit was (and holy cow was I surprised when that started happening. I had no idea what was even going on!) The venues were small and the tickets were cheep. VW had only just released their freshmen album and they weren't very well known- so it was fun and intimate; I swear Ezra Koenig stared straight into my soul for half of it ;)
 
 This concert, however, was completely different-in a good way! Vampire Weekend has released two more CDs since then and have become a pretty popular band. The venue was huge and the lights and effects and such were crazy! So. Much. Fun.  
 
 
Obligatory pre-show pictures with our loot. And I mean, how cute are these shirts?! Favorite concert T's by far.

These cuties opened for Vampire Weekend. They're in a band called The High Highs (which is an absolutely fantastic name ;) and they're from Australia. Major babes.  

Post-concert pictures because it was THAT GOOD.


Also, Vine. I'm obsessed with Vine, people. I didn't understand it at first but now I do. Obsessed.


▲▲It was super hard for me to narrow down, but you can check out a few of my very favorite VW songs here, here, here, here, & here.▲▲

No comments: