Thursday, June 27, 2013

PRETEND SENIOR PICTURES


 
 



 {shirt:forever 21, pants:hollister, blazer:found in the little boys section of a thrift shop, scarf:gift from my momma; bought in china, shoes: cole haan}.

The other day I dragged (literally) my friend Laura out to a field in the middle of nowhere to help me take some fake senior pictures. I'm getting my real senior pictures taken by matt clayton in just one week and I wanted to test out some outfits. And OH MY GOSH I'M GETTING MY SENIOR PICTURES TAKE BY MATT CLAYTON. I've only been dreaming of this day since, what? 7th grade? Holy cow am I excited.

Also, can we talk about this camera for a second? I found it at an antique shop the other day and instantly fell in love. I've been in this big "I love America/the American flag is so cool/go boy scouts/go anything that has to do with America" mood lately, so finding that was awesome. All I want to do lately is rock overalls and anything America flag inspired (even though I'm wearing a union jack scarf in these pictures...) and take pictures of cute little boy scouts and join a baseball team...is anyone else feeling this way...?

1 comment:

Grace said...

I AM SMITTEN WITH YOUR CAMERA + YOUR SCARF!!! I collect old stuff including cameras {my shelves aren't complete with a couple of vintage brownie cameras ;)} And seriously...this is a "pretend" photoshoot? They are way to professional to be pretend. ;)

thanks for leaving the sweet note in my garden, love. xx