Thursday, August 15, 2013

LATELY


The church history tour posts are coming soon, I can promise you that. But until then, here is a little list of current happenings/things I'm loving lately:
 
-This poem by Sarah Kay. (the rest of the video is pretty good, too). (yay for TED talks).
-Planning new upcoming photo shoots.
-This documentary, because I love photography & I love fashion & I love old men & I love documentaries in general, so this one is basically made for me.
-How everyone is wanting to set me up with their friend/nephew/coworker/boy they took braces off the other day. Is this what being almost 18 feels like?
- I'm really into the work of Tyler Knott Gregson lately; he's attractive and has some rad tattoos and is a pretty great photographer, but mostly I just love his poetry. Check out some of my very favorites of his here, here, here, here, here, here, here & here. Also I'm really excited about the new book deal he just got! Definitely buying that one. 
-Photographing a wedding.
-Old friends that move back to Oregon (Hey Haley! Here's your shout out!)
-This blog. Not only is LL cute & stylish, but she's also a super inspiring writer. I may or may not have started following her on instagram & twitter, too. & she may or may not be my newest girl crush.
-Knee length destroyed denim skirts. (two of my favorite examples found here & here). I mean, 90s much? Fantastically terrible much? I'm in love.  
-& last but not least- this is the story of my life.
 
 

No comments: