Thursday, September 5, 2013

ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS ON A SATURDAY NIGHT



The Fun. concert was so much fun!
...Sorry, I had to.
But really though: a few weeks ago I went to the fun concert with my two favorite blonds and our awesome mommies.
We got in arguments with the people around us,
then we made up with the people around us and hugged it out,
and then the people around us got really, really drunk and tried getting into all of our pictures.
Good times, my friends. Good time.  

Other things to note:
 -First ever outdoor concert, it was pouring rain which was actually amazing.
-They had, hands down, the best concert tee's ever.
-I got goosebumps when they sang "The Gambler."
-Nate is really, really cute.
 



 
 



#TOOMANYSELFIES



▲Check out some of my favorite Fun. songs here, here, here, and here.▲

No comments: