Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I'VE BEEN A BAD BLOGGER


The other day I got a text from my friend that said, "you need to blog."
And that's when I realized that I've kinda been a pretty terrible blogger, ya feel?
So here's to trying to keep up with this silly little corner of the internet that I call mine.
I'll be trying my best to post about all of my senior-year adventures soon.

Until then, here's a few tid-bits about my life lately:

+My life has been taken over by my A.P Photography class.

+I think I liked Juan Pablo better when he was quiet and mysterious. Also, I seriously need subtitles at all times please and thank you.

+Mindy Kailing tweeted Ezra Koenig and that's when the world exploded.

+I spent last weekend at sunriver with some of my favorite people and we talked about sex a lot so that was fun.

+This inspired me beyond belief.

+I turn 18 in 2 weeks so that's weird.

+I've been excepted to college and I am SO freaking excited for the fall.

No comments: