Wednesday, April 30, 2014

UTAH AND COLLEGE AND STUFF LIKE THAT


I've found myself in Utah more times in the past month than I have in my whole life. Which is weird, but also really cool because I LOVE Utah. All my Utah friends think I'm weird for loving Utah so much, but I just do. I mean, the mountains? Gorgeous. The Chick-fil-a? Heavenly. It's a good place, man.

& why have I been in Utah so much lately, you ask? Because I am officially attending Utah Valley University this fall! COLLEGE YOU GUYS. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. Can you tell how excited I am by my awkward thumbs up in that picture up there? Because I'm excited.

So, here's a little ditty about my first trip to Utah.

My mom & I flew down to Utah to meet with my counselor & take a tour of the school, which was way cool. & it was perfect timing too, because our cousin also got hitched at the same time. They were so cute. I love weddings!

 
& can we talk about how beautiful the SLC Temple is? I cant stand it.
 
 
 

My mom and Grandma are the cutest, are they not? 


Also, I am a total tourist & I don't even care. BYU Creamery was on the top of my list of must-do's and their chocolate milk was even better than I imagined.

 



& Utah's street art you guys? SO good. I've got this thing for murals. All of my friends make fun of me, but I just love them so much.

// Utah part 2 coming soon. \\

2 comments:

Haylee said...

It's a good thing you like weddings because girl you'll fit right in here. haha for real though. By the way, HAVE I MENTIONED HOW EXCITED I AM FOR YOU TO BE HERE BECAUSE I AM SO EXCITED.

Emma said...

utah definitely has it's perks, looks like you found a few! :)