Monday, July 21, 2008

Girls camp was TONS of fun. In my cabin was 2 girls from my ward and then a few other girls from other wards. I had 3 counselors. 2 of them (Brook, and Lindsey) are in my ward and the other one (Megan) was from a different ward. The theme this year was “Got oil?” and no it is not a political statement (When people that are not from our church saw it the asked if it was a political statement.) it is referring to the parable of the ten virgins. My cabin’s name was “The Arkettes” as in Noah’s ark. It was a very pretty and fun campground and there were a lot of cool things to do. I was “Tiny Tina” in my cabin’s play (which was a camp version of “The Christmas Carol”) and I will never hear the end of it from all my friends! Well I had a TON of fun at Girls Camp this year and I cannot wait to go back! Here are some of my pictures from camp!!!!

3 comments:

MollyJo said...

Im glad that you had so much fun at girls camp. By the way you still ROCK

Collier Family said...

Your girls camp picture are great!! girls camp is so awesome, I totally mis sit! I went for 8 years because I got to help out and be part of the stake staff even after i was out of Young Womens! I just couldn't get enough of it! Glad you had fun!!

makenna said...

ok. u call THAT heart attacking??!!! you should SEE what we do to our leaders and friends and stuff down here!! On the 2nd to last day of school(for me of corse.) Me and my friend bought 11 packs of oreo's and TOTALLY COVERED all 3 of the seminary teacher's cars!! (well 1 truck, 1 toyota, and 1 mo-ped) I took pics of it. U should SEE it!! and we wrote "GOT MILK??" all over their windows!!!!! lol i <3 mesa sometimes!!!