Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Awkward and Awesome Week!













(thanks to the wonderful whitney for taking these pictures!)


so, i absolutely love the idea of "Awkward and Awesome Thursdays", but I seem to never have time to blog on thursday! so i'm gonna cheat and do my "Awkward & Awesome" on a Saturday. deal with it. ;)




Awkward:
-the amount of pictures of myself this post has. hahaha, modeling is not my forte.
-how long it took me to figure out the correct spelling of "awkward". i seriously do not know what I would do without spell check.
-you know that moment when you feel like someones looking at you, so you look up and see that someone is, in fact, looking at you? and then you make eye contact with that person and neither one of you look away? and its super awkward and you don't want to be the first one to look away but you just cannot stand staring at this person any longer? and then you finally look away, and you feel really dorky? yeah, this happened to me today. with a missionary. that's not even from my ward. during general conference. can you say, embarrassing?
-looking over at my friend during biology to see that she is reading the dating issue of the New Era. during biology, guys. who does that? and not only is she reading it, but she is reading it out loud. to the kids around her. I'm not sure if this should be awkward, or awesome...
-having a conversation with someone while going to the bathroom. 'nuff said.


Awesome:
-having all  of the youth over this morning for general conference!
-getting new missionaries. (oh...and one of them used to model for Abercrombie & Fitch.)
-getting my permit!!! I am going to be the best driver ever.
-the offical guide to stuff mormons like. this is one of those laugh-until-you-cry things. I especially love the "Church Dances" post. because what they say is so true.
-my friend posted this video on my facebook. i laughed so hard.

so there you have it! the awkward and awesome things that have happened to me this week. I'm not that great at writing on my blog, so I'm hoping by doing this i will get better!


check out The Daybook to see the creator of "Awkward and Awesome".

No comments: