Tuesday, April 26, 2011

a quick post

hey, look! its an outfit post!
I keep taking pictures of my outfits, but then I never post them because I don't like how they come out. Which is pretty lame...
A friend of mine took these pictures with her magical camera. Seriously, her camera is so great. I didn't even edit these!  


I always feel so dorky in front of the camera. I couldn't stop laughing!




(Shirt: Ann Taylor, Cardigan: Banana Republic, Pants: Borrowed from my friend Whitney, Shoes: Cole Haan)



I think this is the funniest picture ever. We were supposed to be modeling, but I just couldn't keep a straight face. :)

Well, that's it for today. I'm off to make cookies with my friend Laura!


3 comments:

Haylee said...

boyfriend? yes? haha I just made it extremely awkward if that's your brother or something. Either way you look cute, even when you can't keep a straight face! :)

Savannah said...

That red is so pretty on you!

Paige Renae said...

I love these pictures! You look so beautiful and happy.
What type of camera did your friend use?
xoxo
Paige Renae