Sunday, April 24, 2011

two pictures that have nothing to do with anything.






So, I had a pretty fabulous weekend.
First, I woke up at 7:00 (!!!) and helped my friend with his Eagle Scout project. We made hats for baby's in Haiti! Cool, huh?
After that, I went home and went on a THREE MILE RUN/jog... It feels sooooo good to be able to exercise again! I don't think I ever blogged about it, but I tore my ACL in October. I didn't tear it bad enough to get surgery (thank goodness) but I haven't been able to do any physical activity until now! So yeah, i am really, really happy that i can now participate in sports. :)
Then I helped my family clean out our pig-sty of a garage.
THEN i got my haircut and went antique shopping for a whole 5 minutes.
And later that night, the missionaries came over and hung out for awhile.
Anyways, the point of this post is that I feel really, really accomplished, because I did so much this weekend! And i am so so so so so so so so so so so so so happy that the sun is finally here.

2 comments:

Devin said...

Those pictures are excellent, I love the way you edited them

Haylee said...

Best friends? Yes please! I would be honored. Also, these pictures are pretty freaking sweet if you ask me. I love the bow in your hair in the first one.
You tore your ACL? Ouch! My sister did that and was out for like a year! I'm glad to know yours is healing well though.