Sunday, April 10, 2011

there is no real point to this post

(this picture has nothing to do with the post...besides the fact that it is the most awkward picture ever.)

Awkward: -running into a wall. and then saying sorry...to the wall... ummmm...yeah. this happens to me all the time.
-having to call members of my church to remind them of a upcoming party. i have this weird phone-phobia. i just cannot talk to people on the phone! so i had this whole speech written out ("hi my name is CasiDee from the council creek ward. I'm calling to tell you that this Friday...") and each time i made a call, i got one of two responses: (1) "ummm...yeah. i already knew.why are you calling me?" or (2) "i think you have the wrong number..." great.  
-i went with my friend Laura to her older brother's boxing match. we were standing there, cheering him on, when some old guy with a beard and missing teeth came up to us and said: "you two are the prettiest girls here." and then winked and ran off.
-i accidentally broke my friend's finger while playing football with him. oops!

Awesome: -I went out to eat with my friend the other day. the waiter asked my little sister if she wanted french frys or tater tots with her meal. I then giggled and said: "Laura...give me some of your tots." and the waiter, with out even looking up from his pad of paper, said: " No, I'm freakin' starving! I didn't get to eat anything today! Freakin' idiot!" in the most perfect Napoleon Dynamite voice you will ever hear. it was like Napoleon himself was taking our orders. Laura and i started laughing so hard. we were crying, and mascara was running down my face. then the waiter said: "...i can tell this is going to take a while...should i come back?" which made us laugh even harder.  
-we then went back to Laura's house and spent 2 hours learning the Napoleon Dynamite dance. we freakin kick behind at it, guys. for reals. maybe I'll post a video sometime...
-for a project, i had to interview the missionaries in my ward. i asked them who their favorite super hero was and why. one of them said: "Jimmer Fredette and the Bishop, because they both know how to effectively further the work of the Lord along."

now, for more awkward pictures. because i cant think of anything to say because my mouth hurts soooooooooo bad. dang braces.












just kidding. that last picture...that's awesome.

Love,
CasiDee


2 comments:

Devin said...

I have that same Phone-phobia, I hate it!!!

Haylee said...

hahaha that Napolean Dynamite waiter story is hilarious.
POST THE DANCE VIDEO. I want to see this stat.
I think I've told you this a million times but I seriously think you are so pretty. You actually remind me of Hailee Steinfeld. (Definitely a good thing, in case you're wondering. :)