Thursday, September 8, 2011

first day of school

 {Shirt: J.Crew, Jeans: Calvin Klein, Shoes: Cole Haan, Watch: Swatch.}



 So. I have a teacher that looks like Zach Galifianakis. His voice cracks all the time. He laughs at his own jokes. My English teacher is super cool and hipster. She has Ray Ban cat-eye glasses. She wears red lipstick and dark eyeliner. Her walls are painted Tiffany Blue and she has vintage picture frames everywhere. My Seminary class is full of freshmen. Which is great, because I like to pick on Freshmen. (kidding.) (mostly.)
I sat next to this random guy on the bus today. His name was Alfonzo. I asked him if I could call him Fonzie, and he said yes. Then I gave him the thumbs up and said: "ayyyyy!"
He looked at me like I was crazy.
He told me that he has a son. I asked him how old he is, and he said: "One year."
"One year? Wow!" I responded.
"Well...he's almost 1 year...he's about 20 months...I think."
I was seriously this close to laughing. It was really, really hard to keep a straight face.





(lets pretend my eyes are open in this picture, okay?)


 My dad just said: "Remember that time when I was in love with Zac Efron?"
I have no idea what that means...


Anyways, I have a feeling that Sophomore year is gonna rock.


Love,
CasiDee

2 comments:

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

with all that goodness going on for your 1st day i can believe it's all gonna rock too girl! congrats on the sophomore plunge, your re-cap makes me blissfilled with memories about my own time in school....oh so long ago. you are so cute in those shots! happy smiles all around : )

many blessings! ♥

Haylee said...

Umm ok LOVE your outfit. I'm literally dying over that coral sweater. So. freaking. cute.
No way my english teacher is a total hipster too! Yes, they should get married. (Mine's a guy so that wouldn't be weird or anything. ha) I love him though so maybe I'll marry him first. He wears the sweetest clothes and everything. I really wish I could marry him, not gonna lie.
I cannot believe you're only a sophomore. You seem so much older (and wiser too.) ha please tell me you know what that's from. Hint, song in the children's primary songbook.
You're adorable by the way. Like legitimately so adorable.