Monday, September 5, 2011

Last Week Of Summer


this week i:

- Went to olive garden with Laura and Erik. Accidently laughed when our waitress said her name was Latoya. Erik called her "La-toyota." Ate my weight in breadsticks. Drove around town singing at the top of our lungs. Went to the grocery store and bought face paint so Erik could dress up as the Joker. Convinced Erik to grow his hair out like James Dean. Watched Monk and Lost.

- Bought the most beautiful boat shoes ever! I also bought a pair of toms. (Pictures coming soon.)

- Decorated my binder. (I am seriously so proud of this thing.)

- Had a sleepover Laura. We did dishes (see the 5th picture...hehe) stalked our old missionaries on Facebook and watched 3 episodes of Lost. (We are almost done with the series!)

-Went to Ward Softball and found out that I totally rock at boxing. Yo Adrian!

- Went to the library. The man checking me out (I mean, checking my books out) tried to have a whole conversation with me about Alfred Hitchcock. It was awkward...

-Made an 80's music video.

-And ate way to much ice cream for one week.


School, here I come!

No comments: