Sunday, November 6, 2011

this is the only good thing about waking up at 6:00 AM.





things that make me happy:
taking pictures//the nice guy at mcdonald's that put peppermint in my hot coco and made the chocolate sauce look like a smiley face//elvis laughing//reading preach my gospel before bed//finding notes from friends in my scriptures//dinner with the missionaries//a good book to read//this mormon message video//long phone conversations with far away friends//meeting chewbacca//knowing that i only have 3 days of school this week//all of the brightly colored trees//looking at pictures of my parents when they were young//wearing boots everyday last week//decorating my bedroom//an extra hour of sleep thanks to daylight savings//


1 comment:

Madison said...

that sunrise is GORGEOUS!

things that make me happy: lovely blog posts that make me smile