Wednesday, November 23, 2011



The other day in seminary, we talked about our hopes and dreams for the future.

This is what I decided:

I want to go on a mission for my church. I want to go to Africa and help build a school. I want to run a marathon. I want to learn how to surf and sew and to play the ukulele. I want to travel the world. I want to go to Brigham young university to become a special education teacher. More specifically, I want to work with deaf and blind children. I also want to continue photography, maybe even shooting some families/seniors/weddings on the side. I want to be fluent in Braille and American Sign Language, as well as Spanish and Dutch. I want to get married in the temple and have a family. I want to help change the world for the better. I want to live an awesome life, one that people will remember.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a great Person! I am positive you will be a great and positive influence in the world. You already are Cas. I love you!

Paige Andy said...

These are awesome things to shoot for! Keep dreaming girl :)

Hermana Katharine Morris said...

CasiDee. What in the heck. How do you get your blog looking so dang cute. It sort of blows my mind :)

Rockelle said...

Good for you!