Tuesday, January 3, 2012

GETCHA HEAD IN THE GAME.



The other day Whitney, Tristin and I went to a basketball game. It was a very last minute decision, but we figured it would be fun. A few of our friends were on the team, and we had nothing else to do that night, so why not? We made signs for our friends and showed up fashionably late {per usual.} The night included: waving at Landon and making him blush, yelling "32 you're my hero!" which made everyone in the stands laugh, riding on Jeremiah's bike through the hallways, making up a song about how awesome and studly Landon is, and teasing Tristin about how horrible his grammar is. {only to later notice that we wrote "your" instead of "you're" on Landon's poster. yeah, super embarrassed by that.} After the game we decided to go out for pie, but none of us like pie, so we got dairy queen instead.
Anyways, I'm rambling. The point of this post is this: I had a fantastic time the other night. And I love my friends. And school sporting events aren't that bad...{and this is coming from the person who swears school sporting events are the spawn of satan.}
Now for a picture overload!





No comments: