Sunday, December 9, 2012

BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE I'M ADDICTED TO READING BLOGS,

Here are some of my favorites:

FOR THEIR WORDS:
all my love, addy
c. jane kendrick
heart distance
nat the fat rat
the diaries of a fly on the wall
in the head of al fox

FOR THEIR PICTURES:
alexis mire
matt clayton photography
definitions of chelsie
rebekah westover photography

FOR THEIR CRAFTINESS:
cotton & curls
dear lizzy
rainbows in wonderland

FOR THEIR CLOTHES:
awkward girls
pink peonies
the daybook

FOR THEIR ALL AROUND CUTENESS:
hunter's dialogues
something devine
smile me pretty
rockstar diaries
the girls with glasses
the m(squared) story

2 comments:

Alicia Snow said...

i looked through these blogs and smile me pretty's sister-in-law Kaitlyn is my friend from st. johns. we played soccer together in high school. small world.

Haylee said...

jfkuyfv,jhv oh my gosh CasiDee, thank you!! Gahh this just made me feel so good, you are the sweetest person ever. To be included in a list with some of these bloggers, C&C, Rockstar Diaries, Nie Nie! Seriously it means a heck of a lot. Thanks so much girl.