Monday, December 17, 2012

JUNIOR YEAR SO FAR














for once in my high school career, i'm taking eight classes that I actually want to be taking.

photo 3, advanced english, seminary, and a free period in which I get taught spanish by two of my very best friends; just to name a couple classes.

and that college level medical course everyone said was a breeze? well we got a new teacher this year. it's no longer a breeze, guys. it's a pain in the rear. but in a good way, you know? as much as i complain about the pages and pages of medical terms i have to memorize, i secretly love it.

my grades have never been better, which is funny because I barely spend any time doing homework.

i've been keeping busy with crazy themed football games, paying photography jobs, movie parties, mini vacations, teaching myself how to play guitar, teaching with the missionaries, serial dating, and so much more.

i've been taking my photography more seriously and it's been showing in my work. my photographs are getting better and more and more people are asking me to take pictures for them. it's the best feeling in the world.

also: i'm addicted to dutch brother's peppermint hot chocolate. heavy on the whip cream and sprinkles, please.

junior year has been so, so good to me.


3 comments:

Laura said...

BABE BABE BABE.

Laura said...

BABE BABE BABE

Haylee said...

Ok true story time. Your top-knot bun making skills are PERFECTION. I seriously try and try and try and cannot get it right for the life of me. You need to teach me your skills woman! For real though I'm seriously impressed, and I also think you are just about the cutest thing ever known to mankind. I want your backpack. And your friends backpacks.