Saturday, June 8, 2013

BLIND PILOT & THE OREGON SYMPHONY




Last month my cute momma took me to go see one of my very favorite bands, Blind Pilot, perform with the Oregon symphony. Blind Pilot is a little band from Portland who have been making a name for themselves recently. They just performed on Ellen's birthday show, and she even named them her favorite band of 2013! How awesome is that?
It was really cool to see the Oregon symphony perform, too! I've been going through this really big classical music kick lately, so I found the whole thing so beautiful and fascinating. Music is just so cool, you know?!
Here's a video of my very favorite Blind Pilot song. The video isn't that great of quality (they don't allow you to take pictures/videos in the concert hall, but come on. Don't they know me? I always have to take pictures/videos. ;) but the song itself is great!


No comments: