Friday, June 7, 2013

LIFE IS GOOD

I have so much to blog about, you guys.
Like how wicked awesome my life is right now. Junior year has treated me soooooo well.
I want to blog about how so many of my friends graduated today & woah, since when did I get so old? & how much I am going to miss my exchange student friends, especially that boy up there. I mean, who am I going to carpool with senior year?
Also, I got a job. A job! I work with lots of attractive college aged boys & I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm just this weird little girl but whatever, it's an adventure.
I also want to blog about the vampire weekend concert and the blind pilot concert and my trip to seattle and that time I skipped school and went to the zoo with some of my favorite people ever. (pictured on the left).
& then there was that seminary testimony meeting two days ago that I don't even know if I could possibly put it into words, it was that amazing.
& also I want to blog about Jack Johnson & yearbook signings & parties & the crazy amount of awkward encounters I've had with boys lately & making it onto the teen advisory board for my future, my choice & summer plans & how one of my very best friends got baptized the other day & my goodness, there is a lot to blog about.
Life is good.
There are post about these things, and so many more, coming soon. I promise!

1 comment:

Haylee said...

You better follow up on this post because girl, the suspense is killing me! I want to hear about this new job of yours. And the boys and Jack Johnson!? Fill us in woman.